Olympus™ Self-Supporting Towers
With its unprecedented strength and structural integrity, our Olympus™ Self-Supporting Towers provide a low-maintenance, easy-to-install, highly reliable solution that can handle heavy loads and inclement environmental conditions.
Building upon the rich heritage of expertly designed PiRod™ and Microflect™ communications towers, we've expanded our product offerings into several distinct lines of self-supporting towers:
- U-Series: With Solid Rod Members
- V-Series: With Pipe Members
- H-Series: With Pipe & Solid Rod Members
- M-Series: With Pipe Members, for Heavy-Duty Loading & Extreme Conditions
These towers each boast unique benefits and can handle a wide variety of applications.
- Platforms and catwalks are available for almost any elevation.
- Heights available of up to 600'.
- Ideal for heavy-duty wireless communication loading.
- Suitable for light to heavy-duty microwave applications, radar, and other custom configurations.
- Available in all-welded, in addition to knock-down segments.
- Can be designed to meet modern international building codes and design standards.
- Can be designed to meet any required code based on the local site jurisdiction.
Learn more about our Olympus™ Self-Supporting Towers by visiting our resource center or by contacting your Valmont® Telecom representative.