When space is limited, we've got the solution.
When you need tower-sized performance, but only have a small footprint, Denali™ Monopoles provide the ideal solution.
Our Denali™ Monopole structures are fabricated from low-alloy, high-strength steel and can be custom-designed to meet a variety of single or multi-user configurations.
- A variety of finishes available to meet local aesthetic and zoning requirements.
- Available in heights that exceed 200'.
- Shaft sections are constant-tapered hollow steel, up to 53 feet in length.
- Poles are available with either a slip-joint or flanged joint design.
- The practical, slip-joint design for pole connections allows for faster installation and loading relief between sections
- The flange joint design features a bolt-together connection that allows for full loading transfer throughout the segments. They can be internally or externally flanged.
- Polygon poles are available in 8, 12, 16, and 18-sided configurations.
- Can be designed to meet modern international building codes and design standards.
- All of our monopoles meet or exceed TIA-222-G and/or TIA-222-H, depending on jurisdictional and customer requirements.
- Can be designed to meet any required code based on the local site jurisdiction.
Learn more about our Denali™ Monopoles by visiting our resource center or by contacting your Valmont® Telecom representative.